Scalaris DX Setup¶
Scalaris DX is the one of fastest, most secure, most reliable, and most decentralized exchange. With a user-friendly UI, peer-to-peer trading is made as simple as using a centralized exchange. The following guides will take you through each step, start to finish, so you can begin trading securely.
- Install the Scalaris wallet. The Scalaris wallet is required to facilitate peer-to-peer trading on Scalaris DX.
- Since Scalaris DX is non-custodial, you'll need to store the
digital assets you want to
trade in your own wallet.
- Note: These native wallets are the native Qt/cli wallets released by each asset's respective project, which you may already have installed. Scalaris DX does not generate wallets for you.
- View compatible digital assets and wallet versions
- Install Scalaris DX. This is a desktop dApp and not supported in-browser.
- Complete the configuration wizard.
- Begin secure trading!
Warning: Beware of scams
Be cautious of users sending you private messages on Discord to help with troubleshooting, even if they claim to be team members. Scammers will often prey on those having issues and offer help in an attempt to steal funds. This is usually done by impersonating team members.